Do Dham Tour Package
Starting At ₹ 7,000 Per Person
Plan Your Trip
A Kedarnath and Badrinath Do Dham tour package offers a sacred and scenic journey in Uttarakhand, India. Pilgrims embark on this spiritual quest, visiting two of the revered Char Dham sites. Kedarnath, dedicated to Lord Shiva, involves a challenging trek amidst the Himalayan landscape, while Badrinath, dedicated to Lord Vishnu, offers a serene riverside setting. The package ensures convenience with accommodation, transportation, and guided visits. Beyond the spiritual experience, travelers can immerse themselves in the breathtaking natural beauty of the Garhwal Himalayas and explore the rich cultural heritage of the region.
Spiritual Significance: Visiting Kedarnath and Badrinath, two of the Char Dham pilgrimage sites, provides a deeply spiritual and transformative experience for devotees seeking blessings and divine connection.
Himalayan Scenic Beauty: The tour takes you through some of the most stunning Himalayan landscapes, offering panoramic views of snow-capped peaks, pristine rivers, and lush green valleys.
Cultural Exploration: Beyond the temples, travelers have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the local culture and traditions of Uttarakhand, making the journey not only spiritually enriching but culturally rewarding as well.
Day 1: Arrival in Haridwar/Rishikesh
- Arrive at Haridwar or Rishikesh, two of the major gateways to Uttarakhand.
- Check-in to your hotel and rest after your journey.
- Attend the Ganga Aarti at Har Ki Pauri (in Haridwar) or Triveni Ghat (in Rishikesh) for a spiritual start.
Day 2: Haridwar/Rishikesh to Guptkashi
- After breakfast, depart for Guptkashi, the base for the Kedarnath Yatra.
- En route, visit the ancient temples of Rudraprayag and Ukhimath.
- Check-in to your hotel in Guptkashi and relax.
Day 3: Guptkashi to Kedarnath
- Early morning, drive to Sonprayag, the starting point of the Kedarnath trek.
- Trek or take a helicopter ride to Kedarnath.
- Visit the Kedarnath Temple, seek blessings, and explore the surroundings.
- Overnight stay in Kedarnath or return to Guptkashi, depending on your preference.
Day 4: Kedarnath to Badrinath
- If you stayed in Kedarnath, trek or helicopter back to Sonprayag and then drive to Badrinath.
- Visit the Badrinath Temple and take a dip in the Tapt Kund for purification.
- Explore Mana Village, the last Indian village near the Tibet border.
- Overnight stay in Badrinath.
Day 5: Badrinath to Joshimath
- After morning rituals at the Badrinath Temple, drive to Joshimath.
- En route, visit the Narsimha Temple and the Shankaracharya Math in Joshimath.
- Check-in to your hotel and relax in Joshimath.
Day 6: Joshimath to Haridwar/Rishikesh
- Check out from your hotel and begin your journey back to Haridwar or Rishikesh.
- En route, visit the confluence of rivers Alaknanda and Bhagirathi in Devprayag.
- Reach Haridwar or Rishikesh, concluding your Do Dham tour.
The Cost Includes
- Accommodation in a selected hotel or resort in for the specified duration of the package.
- Daily breakfast and dinner during your stay.
- Sightseeing tours and activities as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transportation for sightseeing and transfers as per the package.
The Cost Excludes
- Any airfare or train tickets required to reach.
- Lunch and any additional meals or snacks not mentioned in the package.
- Any additional activities or optional tours not specified in the itinerary.
- Any expenses arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as natural disasters, political unrest, or flight/train delays.